1) Flash-fry corn tortillas in olive oil by placing the tortilla in a pan of hot oil for about 3 seconds, then flip the tortilla and fry the other side for about 3 seconds. Stack the flash-fried tortillas on a paper towel lined plate. This step prevents the tortillas from tearing when you roll them.
2) Spread sour cream or green enchilada sauce along the bottom of a baking pan to prevent enchiladas from sticking to the pan.
3) Line the center of each tortilla with a spoonful of sour cream, fresh spinach leaves, a spoonful of black beans, and cheese. Roll the tortilla around the filling. Place all rolled enchiladas in the baking pan.
4) Cover the enchiladas with green enchilada sauce and sour cream (can stir them together in a bowl first). Sprinkle cheese over the top.
5) Bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
Join the the Meatless Monday movement! One day a week, cut out meat to reduce your risk of chronic preventable conditions like cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity. It can also help reduce your carbon footprint and save precious resources like fresh water and fossil fuel.